Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Just Have To Say I Found Some Unique Pet Wonders To Use As I Am Blind

I am starting with pets. I have found that there are some great pet wonders out there. I am going to talk about one particular product that has saved my life. I live in cow country so there is not much out here but fresh air and quietness. I remember cars challenging me on the roads to see how blind I was. I guess they wanted to see how long it took me to respond to them. This was because of the white cane I use to help me walk. I was soon ran off the road, tumbled, and broke my knee.

I went to the Animal Shelter and sought out a pup who could walk with me everyday.

I found a great leader dog. I was having a hard time with the standard Leader Dog harness. It was too short. I purchased a Water Walker leash. What a gem! This is a wonderful invention for the blind, handicapped and children. We love the way it does not get tangled around my pups paws. Another neat thing you can do is hook up your water bottle, pepper spray, and anything else you want to carry with you. It doesn't hit the ground so it stays decently clean. It is color coded to indicate safe distances. Although, I can't see this I can actually feel it. There is a BPA free portable dog water bottle that holds 6 ounces of water. I like the fact that this leash has a BPA free reusable water bowl that can store treats, keys, or what ever you want. It also came with 15 poop bags. There are 6 side art panels to choose from to make it personal. We have seven grand children that decorated it and they love to use this leash also. I would recommend it to anyone who wants an easy way to stay on top of things. I have owned this leash for 4 years now and it works great still. It is worth the price I payed. With this leash I can actually jog because it is not too short or too long to keep my pup and me in line. It expands out to 10 feet and has a safety lock.

I have several pet wonders that I truly enjoy. I will be back next time with some more pet wonders. Thanks for listening and enjoy your day.

This leash has a six ounce water bottle with a six ounce water bowl that can hold treats. 15 poop bags with dispenser. The leashes come in green, black and white.Ten foot retractable leash. A wrist strap for convenience. Personalize it with a set of six colorful side art panels. World's first reflective dog leash, color coded to indicate close distances. Great for cats too. For pets up to 40 pounds. If you like you can check this out at the website.

http://www.petwondersonline.com/page/page/8490842.htm


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment